We are a global consultancy with a difference. As well as supporting our clients to improve their organisational performance, we exist to help organisations do more good in the world. We do this through our expertise in leadership and organisational development. For 30 years, we have supported global brands by evolving and growing their leaders and teams, building inclusive cultures and helping organisations live their purpose.
Our Hong Kong Hub is a vibrant, thriving and developmental team committed to living our purpose. As part of our growth strategy we are looking to add to our consulting team by recruiting a Client Director.
We are looking for Client Directors who will work in partnership with the Hong Kong HUB and who will be a driving force for BRIDGE’s growth. We are looking for candidates who are interested in either permanent or fixed term roles and either on a full time or part time basis. Our ideal candidate has a passion and purpose for business building and developing client relationships in order for leaders and organisations to evolve. Our Client Directors blend their ability to grow existing client accounts through developing trusted partnerships, with design and facilitation expertise to provide innovative solutions for our clients, with their consultative selling capability to win new client accounts.
Our perfect person… is this you?
We are looking for an experienced consultant who displays a credible presence to partner at Exec level, builds trusted, adult/adult relationships across the organisation and with clients to deliver great work. Our ideal candidate will have an awareness of self, a connection to their purpose and be able to talk about how they apply this in their work.
Unlike other consultancies we don’t just ‘teach’ theory. We create highly immersive award-winning learning journeys that result in an extraordinary shift in mindset, leading to lasting personal change. Our ideal candidate will therefore display thought leadership and mastery in their field and is confident to offer a point of view.
We are looking for an individual who can show an understanding of a client’s commercial context, connects their work to the client’s strategy/purpose and can apply their consulting offers to this context. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate creative thinking capability to translate client needs into credible, relevant and innovative solutions.
Shape, lead and execute existing client account strategies with your client teams. Develop future work through insight led strategic consulting and develop new business through consultative selling and supporting go to market plans for Hong Kong.
Actively live our purpose in what we do and how we do it:
- Pioneer our work in our three propositions
- Develop trusted partnerships within our clients so that we are seen as the consultancy of choice for this work
- Design innovative solutions for our clients which bring to life our propositions in their context
- Resource and project manage all client projects in partnership with your project management team
- Create account strategies to support growth in existing clients.
- Develop coaching relationships with critical people in the client system
- Write proposals and pitch for new work to bring the best of Bridge to all new client opportunities
- Attend events and maintain engagement with your network to support lead generation activities in your market
- Ensure profitable delivery of account plans, whilst maintaining quality standards with our clients
- Build client insight to support ongoing development of our propositions
- Lead the development of client led thought leadership content so support go to market plans
- Develop your own practice through continual learning
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private health insurance cover
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to participate in our profit-share scheme
- Opportunity to participate in our share ownership scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. No agencies please.